+442032891448

+91 9910511649

9 grah vastu pyramid yantra

All Yantras are energised and activated by Coralie herself and do not require any form of puja or reciting of activation mantra.

9 grah vastu pyramid yantra

£255

Product Details

The 9 Grah Vastu Pyramid Yantra is a three-dimensional Vastu Correction Yantra statue which is one of the most powerful Yantras to balance Vastu Dosh in the 8 directions of a property. In the centre of this Yantra is a pyramid and underneath it are the Vastu Purusha and the Maha Purusha Yantras. In the eight directions around the central pyramid are eight smaller pyramids with Vastu yantras beneath.The mantras inscribed on the the brass plate and positioned in the eight directions are powerful mantras which neutralise inauspicious Vastu Dosh. The Yantras correct spatial energy on the karmic, spiritual and material level and the pyramids boost and transmit this pure energy out into the surrounding, that is why this Yantra is known as one of the cheapest, quickest and the most long lasting cure to Vastu Shastra defects.

The 9 Grah Vastu Pyramid Yantra is best installed in the centre of a property and if combined with a Ganesh Yantra above the main entrance of the property and 8 swastik yantras in the 8 main directions of the property one can remove 75% of Vastu defects. The rest 25% is done by Astro Vastu after taking a look at the users horoscope and suggesting mantras and astrological rectification.All these yantras come energized by Dr Coralie Felicitas Srivastava Sehgal

9 Grah Pyramid Yantra : Size 12inch x 12 inch, Weight is - 4.5 kg,Metal - Brass, price £225

Ganesh Yantra : Size 9 inch x 9 inch with frame, Metal - brass with 24 carat gold plating, price £75

Swastik Pyramid Yantra : Size 3 inches x 3 inches, Metal brass, price £20

If you buy all three as a complete package the cost will be £255.

Enquire Now